While few home improvement projects deliver the visual impact of new siding, what will truly set your home apart from your neighbors is quality exterior trim, like CertainTeed Restoration Millwork. Sometimes, it is the little things that make the biggest impression.
Benefits of CertainTeed Restoration Millwork
- Quality: CertainTeed Restoration Millwork is long-lasting, durable, and utilizes heat-sealed edges to prevent dirt buildup. It will never rot, cup, split, check, bow, twist, warp or delaminate.
- Aesthetics: CertainTeed Restoration Millwork is designed to look and feel like real wood, but with the durability of PVC.
- Resistant to Sun Damage: CertainTeed Restoration Millwork’s exclusive TiO2 formula makes it highly resistant to UV damage, including fading, cracking, and yellowing.
Low Maintenance: CertainTeed Restoration Millwork never needs to be sanded or painted.
Works like Wood: Not only does CertainTeed Restoration Millwork look like real wood, but it also cuts, mills, shapes and routs like real wood.
- Cost Effective: Compared to real wood, CertainTeed Restoration Millwork is extremely cost effective.
- Environmentally Friendly: CertainTeed respects the environment through the responsible development of sustainable building products and systems.
Garner Roofing & CertainTeed Restoration Millwork
Garner Roofing is a full-service, certified roofing contractor serving the Greater Baltimore, MD area and beyond. Our goal is to deliver a good experience to every customer. We accomplish this by being professional in every aspect of our service process and by delivering what we promise.
In just a few days Garner Roofing’s factory trained installers will transform your home with CertainTeed Restoration Millwork!
If you have any questions about CertainTeed Restoration Millwork, or if you are interested in scheduling a free roofing consultation / siding consultation, please contact Garner Roofing by calling 410-753-2322 today!
Garner Roofing Company, LLC is a Maryland Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Contractor offering Residential and Commercial Roofing, Siding, and Gutter Replacement services to Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Harford County, and Northern Anne Arundel County, Maryland. Garner Roofing is also a Certified ShingleMaster Company through Certainteed. You can verify our credentials by visiting the Certainteed website.