When your car leaks oil, do you ignore the problem? Of course not. You shouldn’t trust just anyone to fix it either. A roof mechanic like an auto mechanics is a very specialized field requiring years of training and experience. The average do-it-yourselfer or neighborhood handyman has no business handling roof leak investigation and repair.
The Benefits of Professional Leak Repair
While repairing a roof leak may seem like an easy task, trust us…it’s not! Water is tricky. It can travel long distances from a leak source. Just because you notice water stains on an area of your ceiling does not mean that the roof leak is nearby. This is why leak investigation and repair can be very difficult.
Trusting your roof repairs to anyone other than a professional roofer could end up doing more harm than good. Professionals are professionals for a reason. They have the experience, the tools, and the know-how to get the job done right!
Garner Roofing: Your Baltimore Roof Repair Experts
At Garner Roofing, we specialize in Leak Investigation & Repair. Our leak investigation and repair process is as follows:
- Interior Inspection: We send one of our roofers to your home to inspect the leak from the inside.
- Interview: Next, we ask a series of diagnostic questions to help us understand the nature and frequency of the leak.
- Exterior Inspection: We then perform an exterior inspection, focusing on probable causes of the roof leak.
- Consultation: Using photographs taken during the exterior inspection, we will make recommendations on repairs.
- Perform Repairs: Repair work is scheduled and completed. (95% of leaks are solved at this stage)
- Follow up: If the leak persists, we will perform water testing to help determine the exact location of the leak.
- Second Repair: Once leak area is confirmed a second repair is performed. (99.5% of leaks are solved at this stage)
- Follow up: If the leak continues additional water testing is performed along with a process of elimination and a progressively expanding scope of work until the leak is repaired.
Our systematized approach to leak investigation and repair has allowed us to maintain a high first call success ratio. So why call anyone else?